TextTag and TextTagTable deallocation

hi all,

i need some explanation on how to deallocate the objects allocated by the static methods "create". Since a refptr is used, there should probably no need for deallocate them, but i can't really understand this mechanism.

I load some settings at the start of my application. After a settings "apply", i have to recreate new tags, and reload the tag table with new tags. For now, i'm creating every time new tags Gtk::TextTag::create(); and adding them to a new tag table Gtk::TextTagTable::create();, but i need to know if i need to deallocate the previous created tags and tagtable objects.

Thanks
Angelo Dureghello