Re: HScale on_button_press_event blocking

I did try that and it also did not work. It is called correctly when
the user clicks on the HScale, I return false like I should to
continue with the default handlers. By the default handlers I mean the
ones that should handle moving the Scale button, but instead it just
stops.

Now doing this with the C way (g_signal_connect) works, but if I try
to use signal_button_press_event() it doesn't get called every time I
click on the slider, only part of the time.

Thanks,
Jeremy Harmon