Re: .jhbuildrc moduleset value

The two lines I use are:

moduleset = 'gnome-2.20'
modules = [ 'meta-gnome-c++' ]

If you want to build just gtkmm you can replace 'meta-gnome-c++' with
'gtkmm' or alternatively, specify it on the command line like:

$ jhbuild build gtkmm

The list of modules that'd be build for each are:

Just gtkmm:
libxml2
libgpg-error
libgcrypt
libxslt
gnome-common
intltool
scrollkeeper
gtk-doc
glib
libsigc++2
glibmm
fontconfig
cairo
cairomm
pango
atk
shared-mime-info
gtk+
gtkmm

And the extra modules are:

libIDL
ORBit2
libbonobo
gconf
desktop-file-utils
gnome-mime-data
libdaemon
dbus
dbus-glib
dbus-python
pygobject
pycairo
libglade
pygtk
avahi
libvolume_id
hal
gamin
gnome-vfs
audiofile
esound
libgnome
libart_lgpl
libgnomecanvas
libbonoboui
hicolor-icon-theme
icon-naming-utils
gnome-icon-theme
gnome-keyring
libgnomeui
libgnomemm
gconfmm
libgnomecanvasmm
libglademm
gnome-vfsmm
libgnomeuimm
libpanelappletmm
libgnomecups
libgnomeprint
libgnomeprintmm
libgnomeprintui
libgnomeprintuimm
libxml++
libgda-1-2
libgdamm
bakery
meta-gnome-c++

On 5/7/07, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
On Mon, 2007-05-07 at 11:16 -0700, Madan Ankapura wrote:
> What should be the value for the moduleset in the .jhbuildrc if I want to
> get the stable version of the gtkmm and itz dependencies ?

At the moment you can use gnome 2.20.

www.openismus.com