Re: Redesign of the documentation overview page

У суб, 05. 05 2007. у 20:55 -0500, Jonathon Jongsma пише:
<snip>
> I did make a few changes to the organization and content as well.  For
> instance, I separated the 'tutorial' section and put it up top
> prominently so that people coming to the site to learn about gtkmm
> know to start there.  I also tried to put a note in the API reference
> section to explain what we mean by "gtkmm 2.4".  I also removed some
> items from the previous layout that would have duplicated stuff in the
> main menu or sidebar links.

Looks good to me.
One detail I thought could be good was moving the gtkmm-2.4 note below
the API links (and above "Other information"). I guess it would still
be quite visible, but you wouldn't need to scroll down. I know how
it may sound, but for anyone accessing the page every day it can
become a small annoyance.

Marko