Re: Enable drag and drop for treeview?

On 5/2/07, Jef Driesen <jefdriesen hotmail com> wrote:
For my application, I want to be able to re-order rows in a treeview
(treestore model) using drag and drop. According to the gtkmm book, I
can use set_reorderable(). But how can I detect when a drag and drop
operation is finished (to update the underlying database)? I can't find
any signals to connect to. Am I missing something?