Re: Changing background colors on Gtk::ToolItems

I have'nt worked with a toolbutton before, but the docs describe the class as follows...

      A Gtk::ToolItem subclass that displays buttons.
      A ToolButton is are Gtk::ToolItem containing a button.

So maybe you need to set the color on the button object thats inside the toolbutton. Perhaps something like this will work:

       toolbutton->get_child()->set_style(color_style);

Thats what I would try.