Re: how to use gtk::filechooserbutton with gtkmm

Thank You for your answer, but I'm not sure to have understood
everything...

You mean I should change like this  :
filechooserb = ( new Gtk::FileChooserButton( "Select Target File",
GTK::FILE_CHOOSER_ACTION_OPEN));
??
I don't use GTK namespace, because in the project I'm modifying, a
specific namespace is used...

Can you explain me what you mean with the header file, is somewhat in it
that should not be ??

Le mercredi 28 mars 2007 �1:20 +0200, Milosz Derezynski a �it :