New member to list - Make a window non-resizable

Dear all,

My name is Joaquim Duran. I'm a computer programmer from AD Telecom (www.adtelecom.es). Currently I'm developing an embedded system using Gtkmm.

I'm interested to show a window (GTK::Window) of fixed size (480 x 800) while moving some pictures in the window. Some time, the images should be clipped because part of them should be dawn outside of the window limits, but the behavior of gtkmm is resize the window to show all picture.

In the constructor of main window I've included the following line:

resize(480, 800);
set_resizable(false);
property_allow_grow () = false;
property_allow_shrink () = false;

however they haven't provided the behavior that I was interested.
Is there any way to force a window to be fixed size?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Joaquim Duran