Re: Good style for memory management?

Roland Schwarz wrote:
> [...]
>
> In particular I am interested in comments about better style of memory
> management.

When I used gtkmm, I tended to let GTK+ manage all widgets itself, i.e.
by calling manage() on them.  This way, widgets in destroyed containers
are normally destroyed as well and you don't need to keep references to
them.  You only need to delete windows.

Another option might be using Glade for UI, but I don't have any
experience with it, so I don't know how it is done in C++.

Paul