Re: Multithreading application

On 15/03/2007 10:55, Govinda Parida wrote:

> In my application i need like this, In the one thread I have to open a
> new window and  in  another thread  i  will  read the data from serial
> port if data is correct then old window should closed and new window
> will open.
> I have the c++ program which reads data from serial port but i do not
> know how i will use in the thread.

I havent looked at your serial code, but the question is how to the two
windows and the serial port class has to interact with the two windows.
Is all you need for window 1 to start the thread reading from the serial
port and close when good data arrived and for window 2 to just get
displayed after 1 closes? Surely not?