Re: Scons with gtkmm

David,

On Tue, 2007-03-06 at 00:18 -0500, David Wilson wrote:
> Is there a tutorial for using scons to compile programs using gtkmm?

I am not sure there is, but a number of people have done this, including
me -- I tried a  number of different build systems for my GFontBrowser
application, SCons being one of them.

The SCons support for pkg-config revolves around the Configure,
ParseConfig and MergeFlags functions but the small bit of extra
infrastructure needed to make it all really easy to use appears not to
be in the current SCons distribution.  There have been mailings about
significant improvements in the SCons support for configuration and
project lifecycle management but it has not yet made it into the
distribution.

Best place to deal with this would probably be the SCons user mail list
(users scons tigris org) rather than the GTKmm mail list?
--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder                +44 20 7585 2200