HELP

Hi,

I want to make an application which can draw an image, and let the user move the image all over the drawing area.

I found in the GTKmm tutorial how to draw an image on a GTK::DrawingArea, but couldn't figure it out how to move the image when it is selected. I didn't find any signal for the drawing area when the cursor moves over it, only *signal_button_press_event()*. And so, I was able to capture an event when the mouse clicks on the drawing area, but not when it moves.

Basically, all I want to do is to display an image, select it and to move it with the cursor.

How can I make my program?

Please help me.