MenuToolButton bug ?

Hi.

I'm trying to the get the arrow button insensitive for a MenuToolButton.
Here is the documentation of Gtk::MenuToolButton::set_menu(Menu& menu) :

" If menu is 0, the arrow button becomes insensitive."

The problem is that you cannot use 0 as a valid argument.

Moreover the source code of set_menu is as follow :

void MenuToolButton::set_menu(Menu& menu)
{
     gtk_menu_tool_button_set_menu(gobj(), (menu).Gtk::Widget::gobj());
}

which assume that "menu" is a valid Menu object I guess.

So is there any way get the arrow insensitive ?