Re: Not able to call set_accept_focus(bool) member function

My docs do not show any method called "set_accept_focus" for Gtk::Window or any of its ancestors.

SaiKamesh Rathinasabapathy wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to call the method set_accept_focus ( false ) on an object of Gtk::Window.
that is: Gtk::Window* win;
            win->set_accept_focus ( false );

But the compiler says : 'class Gtk::Window' has no member named 'set_accept_focus'.

set_accept_focus ( bool ) method is presented in the documentation. The documentation clearly says that this is a member function of Gtk::Window. I am not able to understand what is going wrong.

please clarify this!

Robert L. Caryl Jr.
Fiscal Systems, Inc.
102 Commerce Circle
Madison, AL 35758-2706 USA
256-772-8922 ext. 108

This e-mail message may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient,
you may not disclose, use, disseminate, distribute, copy or relay this message or attachment in any way.
If you received this e-mail message in error, please return by forwarding the message and it's attachment
to the sender and then delete the message and it's attachment from your computer.

Neither Fiscal Systems, Inc., nor its affiliates, accept any liability for any errors, omissions, corruption
or viruses in the contents of this message or any attachments that arise as a result of e-mail transmission.