Touchscreen Click and Drag

Hello,

I’m new to the list and this is my first post.  I’ve taken over a gtkmm project from a previous person.  I’ve read through the documentation and am fairly familiar with the GUI, but am by no means an expert.

My situation is this:

I have an application where the user uses external hardware to change a channel value.  The hardware is a slider which can change the value from something like 0% to 100%.  Right now, this channel level (i.e. 25%) is displayed in a text box.  There are many channel values that can be changed.

I would like to be able to use a touch screen to “click and drag” across the channels on the GUI, thus being able to select multiple channels.  After selecting those channels, I would like to (either by a hardware slider or maybe a software slider) change the values of those channels “simultaneously” by moving 1 slider.

My question is this:

Is there a widget other than the text entries that I am currently using to display the channel levels that will allow me to select everything with a click and drag approach?  Right now when I click and drag, I can only do so within the text entry, not across multiple text entries.

Thanks,
Aaron Geier