Re: Wheel Mouse Distance

Am Mittwoch, den 31.01.2007, 14:14 +0100 schrieb Xavier Larrode:
> Hi all,
> Is it a way to handle the distance that the wheel is rotated in gtkmm.
> I don't find usefull thing on GdkEventScroll  to handle it.

I'm not sure what you mean by "distance".  In X, the mouse wheel is
treated like two additional buttons -- 4 and 5 for vertical scrolling,
and 6 and 7 for horizontal scrolling.

So, you'd have to count the number of scroll events.  If you have a
scrollbar or something like that, it's probably best to add/subtract the
value of the Gtk::Adjustment's step_size property for each event.

Hope this helps,
--Daniel