Re: TreeModel and TreeView

On 1/29/07, Andrew E. Makeev <andrew solvo ru> wrote:
There was some offer to implement custom TreeModel and add it to GTKMM
library (Jonathon Jongsma <jonathon jongsma gmail com>).

This link supposed to have some source codes (I haven't looked into):

http://download.gna.org/colorscheme/etc/customtreemodel-0.0.1.tar.gz

Yes, that was really my first attempt at a custom tree model and I
never really got very far on making that generically usable since I
got distracted on other projects, so don't expect that code to be a
shining example of how to do things...

I do still think the idea has some merit, however.

--
jonner