Re: Formating text in treeview

Thanks for reply.

I've read the gtkmm docs on it, but still don't know: will I be able
to have just part of the text inside the treeview field in bold?

I still have to learn more about Pango.

Thanks.
Arthur

2007/1/25, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>:
On Thu, 2007-01-25 at 19:12 -0200, Arthur Maciel wrote:
> Hi there.
> Is there any way to format the text that is presented in a treeview to
> contain something like (please, substitute tags with formatting in
> your mind :-) :
>
> PASSOS, L. M. M.; CHAVES, M. <BOLD> Alegria de saber: matemática,
> segunda série, primeiro grau </BOLD> . <UNDERLINE> São Paulo:
> Scipione, 1995. 136 p. </UNDERLINE>
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Regards,
> Arthur

Gtk::CellRendererText has a markup property which you can use instead of
the text property, if you are not using the append_column() convenience
functions. It uses Pango markup.

www.openismus.com