Scrolled Window, Table , TextView and Label

Hi!
I got one problem with putting Table with TextView and Label to ScrolledWindow.
Everything is fine when i put treeview inside ScolledWindow, but if i put it to Table together with Label, then is a problem with scrolling.

It is something like:
|L  |                               |S|
|A |     TextView             |C|
|B |                               |R|
|E |                               |O|
|L |                               |L|
|   |                               |L|
---------------------------------------
           SCROLL
--------------------------------------

Label represents line counting.

I dont know which signal, or something like that, should i use to make TextView autoscroll.
When i move my cursor in TextView, scroll doesn't move.

CODE:

m_label.set_style(m_textView.get_style());
m_label.set_alignment(Gtk::ALIGN_LEFT,Gtk::ALIGN_TOP);
m_label.set_justify(Gtk::JUSTIFY_CENTER);
m_scroll.set_policy(Gtk::POLICY_AUTOMATIC,Gtk::POLICY_AUTOMATIC);
m_scroll.add(m_table);
m_scroll.show_all_children();
m_table.set_col_spacings(10);
m_table.attach(m_labelLines,0,1,0,1,Gtk::SHRINK);
m_table.attach(m_textView,1,2,0,1);
m_table.show_all_children();

Please help.
I have to have any answer before this thursday because i have to show my project and it is last thing which doesn't work correctly.
I wait for answers.
Thanks