Scrolled Window with Table, Label and TextView

Welcome!
I tried to find answer to my question but i didn't.
I put table in ScrolledWindow. In Table is 2 widgets:
1) Label representing line number - at left side of Table
2) TextView at right side of the Table
When i put some chars in TextView - ScrolledWindow makes correct size but don't makes autoscroll.
When i put char out of seen screen, ScrolledWindow don't moves automaticaly.

What signals should i add to correct it.
Label height is the same as textView
Label width is small about 20-30 pixels - it represents line number

My example code:

m_scroll.add(m_table);
m_table.attach(m_label,0,1,0,1);
m_table.attach(m_textView,1,2,0,1);
m_table.set_homogeneous(false);

now is question:
what signals or something else should i add to show current cursor position in  textView move my scrollbars to place pointed by cursor.

Please i wolud be gratefull for any fast answer before this thursday because it is date of representing my project and it is only one problem in it.

Sorry for my english.
Greetings, Tomasz Cich (Poland)