From: Daniel Elstner <daniel kitta googlemail com>
To: Arthur Maciel <arthurmaciel gmail com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 20:12:46 +0100
Subject: Re: Glibmm dynamic loading modules and libglademm

http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/glibmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGlib_1_1Module.html

> 2) When I load an interface with libglademm, if I have a notebook if
> two pages and each contain a label called page_name, with get_widget()
> how could I load the first page or the second page label? Is it
> possible (to have same name for two widget on a .glade file)?

It's not possible to have multiple widgets with the same name in a glade
file.  I don't understand the first question, though.  Could you
elaborate on what you're trying to do?

> Thank you very much. Congrats to all the team. The more I study about
> gtkmm the more I get impressed with it. :-)

/me blushes

Congratulations gladly appreciated, on behalf of the gtkmm team!
--Daniel