Re: Any known examples of using intltool with SCons?

On Sat, 2007-01-13 at 10:40 +0100, Martin Nordholts wrote:
> I'm sorry to say that I have decided to use autotools for my project,
> since iniltool is bound to that toolchain and SCons seems to lack that
> kind of support. It was an interesting discussion on the mailinglist
> nevertheless.

Understood.  It is just a pity that no-one appears to be able to put in
the time/effort to do things for SCons, Waf or Rant.  My hack using
msgfmt direct is probably in need of being replaced by an intltool

Dr Russel Winder                +44 20 7585 2200
41 Buckmaster Road              +44 7770 465 077
London SW11 1EN, UK             russel russel org uk