Re: ANNOUNCE: Gtk interface of DDD (Data Display Debugger): Prototype now available!

On Thu, 2007-01-11 at 16:06 +0100, Denis Leroy wrote:

> It's failing to compile because I don't have lesstif installed. It still
> requires lesstif even when '--with-gtk' is specified ?

Sorry about that! I removed my "lesstif-devel" RPM and tested the build,
and it did fail.
I've since removed a couple of unnecessary Motif dependencies.
It appears that "CVSMake" runs the newly built ./configure,
which tests for Motif libraries unless --with-gtk is specified.
So you will need to build it like this:

./CVSMake --with-gtk
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/gddd --with-gtk
make
make install