[Fwd: Adding an accelerator to a menu option]

	Hi !

	Will anybody help me with this ?

	I thought it would be a matter of seconds ...

	Thank you in advance,

		Baltasar

PBC -- J. Baltasar García Perez-Schofield
jbgarcia en uvigo de es  http://webs.uvigo.es/jbgarcia/
Dep. Informática, Universidad de Vigo, España (Spain)
--- Begin Message ---
	Hi, there !

	I've been browsing the documentation and haven't found a way to add an
accelerator key to a menu option. I tried something like:

	menu_option->set_accel_key( '+', Gtk::ModifierType::CONTROL_MASK );

	The compiler complains about this, saying that CONTROL_MASK does not
exist. Moreover, set_accel_key() seems to be protected, as it appears in
the documentation.

	What's the valid way to add an accelerator key ?

	I know there is an ActionSomething class that apparently makes these
things simpler, but my user interface has been built with glade.

	Happy new year !

	Salud !

		Baltasar

PBC -- J. Baltasar García Perez-Schofield
jbgarcia en uvigo de es  http://webs.uvigo.es/jbgarcia/
Dep. Informática, Universidad de Vigo, España (Spain)

--- End Message ---