Re: changing button color

Am Dienstag, den 09.01.2007, 15:25 -0800 schrieb Joe Van Dyk:

> Is it possible to set a button to be yellow for all Gtk::StateTypes
> without needing to call modify_bg() for each state?

No, but you could write a loop (put the enums into a static array).
However, consider that distinct colors are used in order to give the
user some feedback, so you might want to assign different shades of
yellow.  This is just a suggestion, I don't know the specific needs of
your application.

For some more sophistication, you could also put the style information
into RC files, which would make your application themable.

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtk-Resource-Files.html

--Daniel