Re: Troubles handling ustring and charsets.

Am Sonntag, den 07.01.2007, 14:55 +0100 schrieb Fernando Tar�

> Thanks for your answer.  I don't think that this is a problem with my
> locales but a bug in Glib. Some examples of my system:

Could be, but unlikely since it works for everyone else.  What happens
if you use the proper name for the encoding, i.e. "UTF-8"?

    LANG=en_ES.UTF-8

Also, did you initialize Gtk::Main before calling Glib::get_charset()?

--Daniel

P.S.: Please reply to the list, too.