Re: desktop and GTKmm

I think Benoit's question was more "Can applications officially
recognized as being part of the GNOME desktop suite depend on gtkmm
?".

I would say yes because this site
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen/Bindings lists the official
bindings. By official, I mean bindings that are part of the official
GNOME bindings suite.

I think Murray could give us more insight about this.

Cheers,

Dodji.