Re: turning on grid lines in a TreeView

Hi,

I'm using Includes libsigc++ (2.0.17), glibmm (2.10.4), gtkmm (2.8.8), libglademm (2.6.2), libxml++ (2.12.0), glademm (2.6.0), and gideon (R8.beta). From http://www.mapr.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports

Hum, you've just pointed out something to me I didn't realize. I was unaware that GTK had been updated. Also, I'm on a windows box. So I didn't compile the sources to get gtkmm or gtk to run on windows. I just used the "latest" installer I could find that was easy to use.

I'll see what I can to do update my Gtk+/Gtkmm system.

Armin Burgmeier wrote:
Hello,
Hi Allen,

I've tried for hours to turn on the grid lines in my TreeView but the methods to do so are "not" w/in the class for some reason. The documentation states 2 methods to do so but neither are actually w/in the the gtkmm library.
What version of gtkmm are you using? Grid lines are new in 2.10. You
could try to use plain GTK+ C API to enable grid lines if your GTK+ is
recent enough.

Greetings,
Armin

--
Sincerely, Allen

Gene Allen Saucier, Jr
Senior Software Engineer
CAS, Inc
100 Quality Circle
Huntsville, AL  35806
or
PO Box 11190
Huntsville, AL  35814
(256) 922-6453 (w)
"As for I and my house, we shall follow the Lord"  Joshua 25:14