Re: turning on grid lines in a TreeView

Thanks Paul,

I've got
set_rules_hint (true)  but I do not know about the "style engine" or how to control it.  The methods I'm looking @ in the Gtk::TreeView are:

void Gtk::TreeView::set_grid_lines(TreeViewGridLines g_lines)
Glib::PropertyProxy<bool> Gtk::TreeView::property_enable_grid_lines()

and neither one work - not in the gtkmm dll.

I've looking on line, too, and have not found code examples to do this.  If set_rules_hint(true) actually enables the grid lines, then how does the style engine override this?

Thanks Paul.