Re: anjuta and glade

On 2/22/07, Arley Consuegra Rosello <aconsuegra estudiantes uci cu> wrote:
Hi, I'm new with visual application in gnu/linux and I want to use anjuta (C++) with glade to realize that.
I have been read that using libglade is possible load the generated xml, but I don´t now how do it, if someone could be teach me with a simple example.

Thanks.

pd:Sorry by my bad English, I speak Spanish.

You might try this tutorial:
http://www.pebble.org.uk/programming/libglademm_simple
It gives a brief introduction to creating a simple application with
gtkmm and libglademm

--
jonner