Re: To Murray

Does this thread even belong here?

That said, I've been on this list for almost two years and I've never seen anything that would even rise to the level of a ":flame war."

Bob

Pierre THIERRY wrote:
Scribit Jonathon Jongsma dies 20/02/2007 hora 09:55:

I realize that this was a joke, but I'd hate for comments like this to
discourage contributions to gtkmm from women.

I'm a bit curious about this remark: did you hear any female hacker
specifically complaining about this kind of joke?

I'd think that the way male hackers interact between themselves, like
the way they fight useless flame wars, for example, keeps women away
from hacking far more than politically uncorrect humour.

Curiously,
Pierre

Robert L. Caryl Jr.
Fiscal Systems, Inc.
102 Commerce Circle
Madison, AL 35758-2706 USA
256-772-8922 ext. 108

This e-mail message may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient,
you may not disclose, use, disseminate, distribute, copy or relay this message or attachment in any way.
If you received this e-mail message in error, please return by forwarding the message and it's attachment
to the sender and then delete the message and it's attachment from your computer.

Neither Fiscal Systems, Inc., nor its affiliates, accept any liability for any errors, omissions, corruption
or viruses in the contents of this message or any attachments that arise as a result of e-mail transmission.