Re: Code Compiles in Win32/Linux; dies in Win32 only

On 2/20/07, Eric P <eric maillist gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm newb to gtkmm.  Loving it so far.

I often have a problem with code that compiles/executes fine in Linux
and compiles in Win32 but bails on execution.

The only thing I can think of is my versions of GTK/GTKmm aren't compatible(?)

Installed:
GTK+ dev. env. for Windows 2.10.7-1
 - from Tor's site
gtkmm dev. env. 2.8  (2.8.8-2 I believe)
 - from http://www.pcpm.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports/

Try upgrading your gtkmm to 2.10.  There are updated binaries located
here: http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/gtkmm/2.10/

That reminds me: Cedric, is the gnome ftp site the permanent spot for
these binaries?  Should I update the gtkmm.org website to point there
instead of your old site?  What's the status of your old site?  There
seem to be a lot of people unaware that there are windows binaries for
gtkmm 2.10 available.

--
jonner