Re: Gnome::Canvas::RichText question

> text->property_text();
> returns the initial string, given in the constructor. however, if the
> text is changed from user input, this is not updated.
>
> text->get_buffer()->get_text();

trying to explain my the bug a bit more:

this works:
gnome_canvas_rich_text_get_buffer(const_cast<GnomeCanvasRichText*>(text->gobj());

this crashes:
Glib::wrap(gnome_canvas_rich_text_get_buffer(const_cast<GnomeCanvasRichText*>(m_rtext->gobj())));

it seems, that the reference counting is somehow messed up ... or is
there any other explanation for it?

thanks ... tim

--
tim klingt org    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

Avoid the world, it's just a lot of dust and drag and means nothing in
the end.
  Jack Kerouac