FW: Map Keyboard keys to the application button

Title: FW: Map Keyboard keys to the application button

I donno why my emails are not being delivered to the list. Just attempting again to resend my question.

Thanks
Sirisha

Hi all...

I have this application with 4 buttons and the button positions are
fixed (at the bottom) in the window of the application. Now, I would
like to map Keyboard keys, say F1,F2,F3,F4 with the buttons in the
application. Can you please suggest how can I go about doing this?
This is similar to the ATM machine application. With the change in the
button names in the application, the same keyboard button executes different methods.

Ex:
Window1:
Button1 = LOGIN, Button2 = SAVE, Button3 = CANCEL, Button4 = EXIT
F1 for LOGIN, F2 for SAVE, F3 for CANCEL, F4 for Exit

Window2:
Button1 = ADD, Button2 = DELETE, Button3 = UPDATE, Button4 = CANCEL
F1 for ADD, F2 for DELETE, F3 for UPDATE, F4 for CANCEL
.
.
.
so on...