Re: Visual Studio 2005 Express Documentation

On 2/5/07, Alan Ott <alan signal11 us> wrote:
Hello,

I have made a rough draft of a document describing how to easily get
Gtkmm going under Visual Studio 2005 Express. It is located
here: http://www.signal11.us/~alan/gtkmm_win32/gtkmm_windows.html
<http://www.signal11.us/%7Ealan/gtkmm_win32/gtkmm_windows.html>. As
would be expected, any feedback is more than welcome. I would eventually
like to have something like this document linked to from the Gtkmm
website as right now this information is somewhat scattered and involves
a little bit of "insider knowledge" that doesn't seem to be documented
anywhere else.

Thank you for your feedback,

Not being a windows developer, I can't offer any feedback on the
content.  But I thought I'd mention that it might be useful to put
this stuff on the gtkmm wiki page so that others can update it with
new information if necessary: http://live.gnome.org/gtkmm

--
jonner