MenuItem created by Action, manual deletion needed?

I am very new to gtkmm and have some issues with memory management. I
ask myself, whether a call of an actions method create_menu_item()
allocates memory for the returned menu_item which I would need to free
again, or if this item gets destroyed with the according reference to
the action.
For example:

Glib::RefPtr<Gtk::Action> ref_action_info =
Gtk::Action::create("InfoAction", Gtk::Stock::INFO);

Gtk::MenuItem* m_item_info = ref_action_info->create_menu_item();

Do I need to delete m_item_info by myself or does this item get
destroyed as soon as the reference pointer gets destroyed?

I really appreciate any hints!
Thanks a lot!