Re: Testing Gstmm Element seeking

Murray Cumming wrote:
On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 16:36 -0500, José Alburquerque wrote:
Hi. I've been working on testing element seeking using gstmm and I've made a few changes (attached) to gstmm. I also developed a mini gtkmm application (included source files) that tests seeking and other things the original ogg player uses, but I can't quite figure out how to include it in the examples directory. Is it possible although it uses gtkmm?

I think we'll need to have an extra PKG_CONFIG check for examples cflags
and libs, and maybe add a --disable-examples configure option. gtkmm has
a --disable-examples option already.

The const references seem odd here:

+  _WRAP_METHOD(bool seek(Format format, SeekFlags flags, const gint64&
position), gst_element_seek_simple)
   _WRAP_METHOD(bool seek(const double& rate, Format format, SeekFlags
flags, SeekType current_type, const gint64& current_position, SeekType
stop_type, const gint64& stop_position), gst_element_seek)

I don't see the point of passing a const refererence when it could just
be passed by value. Could you change that, please?

Sure.  I'll also look into the PKG_CONFIG and "--disable-examples" options.

-Jose