Re: Connecting to Gtk::SpinButton::signal_scroll_event()?

Jonathon Jongsma wrote:
On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 10:32 +0100, Toralf Lund wrote:
Can I add an event hander for the "scroll event" on a SpinButton?

I've tried [ ... ]

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing this might be one of those signals where
you have to pass an extra 'false' parameter to connect() to tell it to
connect *before* the default handler (without that parameter, it
connects your handler *after* the default one)
Yes, I believe that's it. I didn't think of this...

Thanks.

- Toralf