Re: Does Gtkmm work with DirectFB ?

Dear Joaquim,

Thank you for your response.

Best regards,

Rodrigo Tavares

2007/12/13, Joaquim Duran <joaquinduran adtelecom es >:
I'm also using GTKmm in an embedded environment.

GTKmm is a C++ binding for GTK++ library so GTKmm should be used in all
platforms that GTK++ supports, including DirectFB.

For embedded devices, I see two options: use GTKmm on DirectFB or use
Kdrive. This is a small X server that its source code is included inside
X11 Xserver. As the BSP that I'm using build it automatically, I don't
know the steps to build it.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Joaquim Duran

En/na Rodrigo Tavares ha escrit: