Re: Querying stream position/duration with gstmm

On Wed, 2007-12-12 at 23:22 -0500, José Alburquerque wrote:
> I worked a little on querying stream positions and duration so I
> modified the player example to print a "status line" showing the
> position/duration of the ogg stream.  Would you be able to look at/check
> in this patch if it's ok?  Thanks.

I have checked that in, though I made some small changes.

You wrapped
  gboolean gst_element_query_position(GstElement *element, GstFormat
*format, gint64 *cur);
as
  bool query_position(Format& format, ClockTime& position)

Why the change of type for position? Is that an error in the gstreamer C
API?

www.openismus.com