RE: :CellRendererText, property_font_desc() and property_markup()

I am trying to get a Gtk::TreeViewColumn when I know the column number in a
TreeView, in order to change the value of a specific cell in a
Gtk::TreeView. I can get what I want successfully using:

row[m_db_Columns.m_col_FirstName] = new_text

Here is the code with what I want to do:

void MainWindow::on_db_edited(const Glib::ustring path_string, const
Glib::ustring new_text, int row_number)
{

   Gtk::TreePath path(path_string);
   //Get the row from the path:
   Gtk::TreeModel::iterator iter = m_db_dataRefTreeModel->get_iter(path);
   if(iter)
   {
      Gtk::TreeModel::Row row = *iter;
      row[m_db_dataTreeView.get_column(row_number] = new_text;
   }
}

This gives the error:

At the suggestion of someone on #C++ on the gnome irc server, I replaced the
3rd last row with:

Gtk::TreeViewColumn* test = m_db_dataTreeView.get_column(row_number);
row[test] = new_text;

This gave the same errors. Any suggestions as to my problem would be most
appreciated.

--
JJ Harrison