glibmm g_mkdir_with_parents() function/method

Hi everyone.  I'm not subscribed to the gtkmm-list but I do have sort of
a quick question on something I'm trying to accomplish  which I hope any
of you can answer.  Would your answers pleased be cc'd to me?  Thanks.

My question is:  I'm trying to create a directory (with parents) within
a c++ program.  I'm thinking of using gtkmm for the gui and looked all
around the glibmm documentation to see if there was such a function (to
create directories).  I noticed that glib has a g_mkdir_with_parents()
function and I was wondering if this function exists for glibmm.  If so,
can any of you point in the direction of its documentation?  If it
doesn't, do any of you have a suggestion as to what I might do to create
a directory?  Thanks so much.

-José