Re: help on pie widget

Monica,

When you say pie menu, do you mean something along the lines of a
labeled pie chart where the labels and pie slices are clickable?

If thats the case, I've never seen anything that works like that.
Rolling your own is definitely a possibility.

There's a very basic example of creating custom widgets in the book:
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/ch25s02.html

Obviously, the pie-chart with buttons thing would be a lot more
complicated, but hopefully that'll get you started.

HTH,
Paul Davis