Re: TreeView expander arrow behaving strangely

Scott,

I've gotten your program compiling and running, but I'm not seeing the
behavior you describe.  I'm using gtkmm 2.10.9, but I don't remember
hearing about any bugs like this.

Perhaps Murray or someone else on the list remembers something to the
effect, but other than that I haven't got the slightest idea what
would be causing what you describe.

I can say, looking through your code, you aren't using Gtk::TreeView's
in the 'standard' way. I would recommend going over the TreeView
examples in the gtkmm book here:
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/ch08.html

You might try compiling and running the TreeView examples to see if
they exhibit the same behavior.

HTH,
Paul Davis