From: SaiKamesh Rathinasabapathy [mailto:rsaikamesh gmail com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 9:53 AM
To: gtkmm-list gnome org
Subject: How to unselect a row in the TreeView, when it is selected secondtime?

Hi,

I have added a tree_view( Gtk::TreeView ) in a window.

What I have to do is, if a row is selected at the first time, then it will be highlighted. -> Actually we don't need to do anything for this. It will automatically be highlighted.

If the same row is clicked (or selected) at the second time, the row should be unselected.

if the same row is clicked (or selected) at the third time, then it sholud again be highlighted.

I tried to do the above several times. But I could not do it.  Please help me out to do this!

Thanks in advance!