TreeView. Problem with column reordering

Hi,

I have TreeView where columns could be reordered and sorted as well. The
problem is when I am dragging column it handles signal clicked as well,
so, sorting changed.

I've looked into sources. When you just about to start dragging column
function _gtk_tree_view_column_start_drag() emits signal
"button_released", so, signal "cliked" invoked at that point.

Well, the best solution if you prevent (block signal by func) signal
"clicked" on column inside Gtk+ library.

Another way, I would to determine that column dragging operation started
in my signal handler, and avoid column sorting operation.

But only public field that changed is GtkTreeViewColumn::drag_x field,
that I won't to count on. The information I would to use is placed into
GtkTreeView::priv->column_drag_info and is not available for my
application (private).

1. Is that bug and was it submitted in Bugzilla yet?
2. What is my choice to prevent column sorting when I am dragging it?

Regards,
-andrew