Re: glademm : crash generating C++ code under Windows

On 4/12/07, I-Mayorga Aguirre, Marcos F
<Marcos F MayorgaAguirre boeing com> wrote:

why glademm is crashing when generating a basic window c++ code?, under win
xp sp2, glade 2.12.1,
thank you

Marcos,
There are two different projects with (unfortunately) very similar names:
glademm: C++ code generator for glade
libglademm: C++ interface to libglade which allows you to instantiate
user interfaces from .glade files at runtime

Discussions about libglademm are on-topic on this list, since
libglademm is a part of gnomemm, but glademm is a totally separate
project and has its own mailing list at
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/glademm-list.

Note that code-generation is a deprecated feature in glade (even C
code generation has been removed from glade-3, I believe), so I'd
recommend using libglademm unless there's a reason you need to
generate code.
--
jonner