Which is the best solution?

Hi i want to use a container with several children showing just one.
First i tried with a Bin derived class since i can remove the child
and add another one easily, to achieve this I used reparent to set the parent of
the child, that worked fine but i was getting an assertion from gtk
so i tried a different approach now i'm using an HBox and removing inserted
children by hand leaving just the one i want to show, personally I prefer
the first solution but since i'm pretty new to gtkmm i want to know which
is the best solution in this case

Thanks for your time.