Re: How to set up a response when the user resizes window

signal_size_allocate() works for me

Paul

On 4/3/07, Dwayne Carter <dwaynec clear net nz> wrote:
Hi there,
        I am working on a drawing application and I would like to be able to
update some program state variables when the user resizes the window. Is
there a signal emitted when the user resizes then window? How do I hook
up to it? Is there a function equivalent to on_user_resize() ?? I've
tried on_check_resize() but this seems to have catastrophic side
effects.

Any help is appreciated
Cheers
Dwayne