draw_pixbuf, draw_rgb_32_image and alpha channel.

Hello,

I have create a raw picture data with alpha chanel this way:

	unsigned char* Pic = new unsigned char[mPicWidth*mPicHeight*4];
	memset(Pic, 100, mPicWidth*mPicHeight*4);

When I try to draw this image with using "draw_rgb_32_image" then it
seems alpha channel dosen't work. I can't see the back picture and I
see the grey picture only. But when I create a Pixbuf by using
"create_from_data" and then draw it by using "draw_pixbuf" then it
works. I do see the background a little bit greyed.

Why it happens? I thought "draw_rgb_32_image" should display raw image
data having alpha channel. Please give me and advise who knows. It
would be preferd to use "draw_rgb_32_image" for not to create Pixbuf.

Eugene.